-
November 15th, 2000, 11:50 AM
#1
Inactive Member
Everytime I try to export a movie to video for somereason it doesn't work. I just get the colour bar. that means that the capture card is at least sending out some signal. but if I go file -> export -> print to film, it does not export it.
Is there something I am doing wrong, or some setting I would have messed up?
-
November 15th, 2000, 11:57 AM
#2
eddie
Guest
-Make sure that the driver settings for your capture card are set correctly, and that your
images are the right size for your project.
You can test this by running the resize filter over a scene, and then try and export that.
-Make sure the project settings compatible with the Video recorder too.
hope that helps
-
November 15th, 2000, 06:20 PM
#3
Inactive Member
try export to tape instead
-
November 16th, 2000, 02:47 AM
#4
Inactive Member
hi shawn
check your e mail box for my explanation to your problem.
marti
-
November 16th, 2000, 05:24 AM
#5
Inactive Member
Yea, make sure you are selecting PRINT TO VIDEO.....
------------------
What is most real for me are the illusions I create...
-
November 16th, 2000, 11:57 AM
#6
Inactive Member
okay... yes it is print to video.
Thanks Eddie and Marti, I think the resize thing did the job.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks